4. I Have Depression and This Is What I Want You to Know [Read]
5. My Heartbreaking Relationship with a Non-Christian [Read]
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF
1. YMI may change any of these guidelines at any time and post the amended guidelines on our website.
2. All content will have to go through an editorial process before it is posted.
3. You may be asked to further edit your content (shorten, add illustration, change key point, etc.) if necessary.
4. YMI may make last minute modifications to the title of your article and the date of posting without telling you beforehand. All other changes in your content will be sent to you for your agreement before it is posted.
5. YMI will only post your content when both sides reach an agreement on the revisions made (this excludes the article title and date of posting).
SEND US YOUR STORY
We hope you’re now incredibly excited about getting started, and we cannot wait to hear from you.
We will evaluate your article and get back to you as soon as we can.
YMI (which stands for Why Am I?), is a platform for Christian young people all over the world to ask questions about life and discover their true purpose. We are a community with different talents but the same desire to make sense of God’s life-changing word in our everyday lives.