16 comments
  1. Oladipo Olaniyi
    Oladipo Olaniyi says:

My life verses from the Holy Bible is John 14 v 1-6 I chose the verses because it suited my heart’s problems and very assuring as Jesus Christ said these words not as an answer to someone’s question but JUST from His heart freely.

2. sheryl
    sheryl says:

My life verses are Matthew 6:33-34. I choose these verses because they remind me of, and redirect me to, the things that matter most in life – God’s kingdom and His righteousness. Despite life’s struggles, I can always fix my eyes on Him and trust that He is my Provider. Because of this, I don’t have to worry about the future. All things will come in His time ((:

3. lindagrace
    lindagrace says:

Psalm 27;1-4.
    Ever since i was small when asked to recite a verse i would always recite this.Turns out that God has been stronghold and He has been true according to His word..

4. felina
    felina says:

Joshua 1:9 No matter wat hv happen in my life. I remember His word. He is always with me n always in control. I love Him.

5. Megan Low/L0uD.Gr4c3
    Megan Low/L0uD.Gr4c3 says:

Psalm 119:105
    Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

It was the first verse I committed to memory (not long after I had just learnt to talk), and it also so happened to be my school’s motto–the school which I attended for 10 years.

6. Amy
    Amy says:

Matthew 6:4
    Your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

I read this yesterday and it inspires me to not give up in whatever that I am doing.

7. linda
    linda says:

Be still and know that I am God! Psalm 46:10
    As a child I was always being told, BE STILL!
    God is reminding me today to be still in Him.
    This is how I trust Him with my fears and worries,
    for He is trustworthy!

8. Poh Fang
    Poh Fang says:

“But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out his special favor on me—and not without results. For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by his grace.” —1 Corinthians 15:10 (NLT)