15 comments
  1. min xiong
    min xiong says:

Romans6:12,14,21,22,23
    More than 10 hours per week,Bible study,share gospel on ymiblogging.org on line,record hymms ,listen to hymms while travelling,play musical instrument to praise GOD,read daily bread before sleep,,attend Church service,pray everyday for suffering,captured,jailed Christains abroad,pastors,Church mission,country and goverment,pray for family and relatives salvation.Pray for God’s pardon in words that may have offend GOD,a maid abuse me in the library,child was sitting on the chair near computer,ask maid to let me use computer,her response is no good.Give thanks,praise,ask in the name of our Lord Jesus,amen.

2. Daniel
    Daniel says:

Why not give your entire life to God?

Jesus Commands us to Love God with ALL your heart, all your soul, all your mind, all strength..

Look at the Martyrs! They gave their life to God while they’re being Killed! They gave all their strength, their blood, sweat, tears!

Just like Our Lord on the Cross.

3. Daniel
    Daniel says:

St Lorenzo Ruiz, a Catholic Martyr said,

“If I’m giving a thousand lives, I will offer it up and up again for God” — this is what he said, when he’s about to be killed/tortured.

4. Grace
    Grace says:

My mom recently did a youth sermon on giving your time to God. She used the rice and golf balls illustration, and I found it so true. If we put God in first in our day, everything else can still fit in.

5. min xiong
    min xiong says:

Psalm34:8,86:5,Romans11:25,
    Praise & thank GOD,recovering from skin itch,suspect taken food or drinks food centre at work place,all glory to our almighty,most high,lasting love,refuge,protection,healer and deliverence,may our GOD pray in the name of our LORD JESUS,amen.

• min xiong
      min xiong says:

sorry computer error cause typing error(may our GOD pray in the name of our LORD JESUS,amen).

6. min xiong
    min xiong says:

Psalm34:8,86:5,Romans11:25,
    Praise & thank GOD,recovering from skin itch,suspect taken food or drinks food centre at work place,all glory to our almighty,most high,lasting love,refuge,protection,healer and deliverence,may our GOD continue to guide,protect,deliver,hide us under his arm,shield,forgive our sin,help us escape from evils, pray in the name of our LORD JESUS,amen.

7. min xiong
    min xiong says:

pray to GOD,our LORD for power to spend time,energy,resource,finance,for people to turn to HIM,ask in the name of JESUS,AMEN.

8. Jojoy Estiaga
    Jojoy Estiaga says:

this illustration really move me.
    often times i spend more of time by reading secular books than reading the bible and im guilty of that.
    but God is really a sovereign God. i ask for HIs help and forgiveness and ask Him to give me an extra strength and wisdom to empower me and be with me through my daily devotions.

9. Bryan
    Bryan says:

1 KINGS 8:27
    -…behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee…

The Lord is so much greater than our finite minds can grasp. It is only by GOD’s grace that HE has made possible for us to know HIM thru His Son JESUS CHRIST.

10. ifeanyi
    ifeanyi says:

If you want to know a true Christian ask he/she if they can.die for God go I certainly would be glad if that day comes