25 comments
  1. jake
    jake says:

Lord, you are the reason I breath, the reason i can smile, the reason i can love others.You’re the best friend i can ever have, you’re the lover of my soul, my heavenly Father.You’re so powerful, so holy and yet you call me, an unworthy, filthy sinner to come into a relationship with you and one day, i will see you, my Bridegroom and i will be your perfect bride.

2. min xiong
    min xiong says:

Thank God,feel happy,waiting to attend this wednesday prayer meeting,pray for the sick,seek God healing,ask in the name of our Lord Jesus,give praise,glory,power,grace to the King of kings,Lord of lords,God of gods,creator of the universe,amen

• min xiong
      min xiong says:

need God protection and help to attend the next prayer meeting,pray according God’s will but not my way,humble me,give thanks,praise,power to the heavenly Father who is over all,through all and in all,pray in the name of JESUS,amen

3. Uche
    Uche says:

LORD,you are the sweetest friend i have ever known,without you,i am nothing and i have no reason to live. Many kisses to you!!

4. grace
    grace says:

Lord, thank you for being in my life. I wouldn’t have this wisdom, understanding, patience and a heart full of love, all because of you Lord Jesus. Whenever I’m afraid Lord and burdened with all struggles in life, i still choose Lord to trust and believe in you Lord. Again, Thank you for everything. In Jesus name my Lord and my savior. AMEN.

5. P.K. Alex Sagayaraj
    P.K. Alex Sagayaraj says:

Lord , I would fail in my duty if i am not greateful to you for having created me in your image and given me the vocation that i have thought about it and i am most greatful for helping me to accept myself as myself for that is what many people grumble about these days…….. I love you my dear friend……….

6. NeSsiE
    NeSsiE says:

Heavenly Father,
    Thank You for loving me so much. You are the greatest blessing in my life. There is no else but You in my life that I truly love the most. You are my first Love. Thank You for it is You who loved me first. You are the reason my heart beats and You are my breathe of life. I stand in awe of Your Beauty. No words could ever compare to the magnificent of You. I love You Lord. You gave me life and brought me to Light when I was in darkness. Everything that i need and want is in You alone. I cannot wait to spend eternity in Your warm embrace. I love You with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. You are my commitment. I love You so much. More than words could ever say. Amen.

7. min xiong
    min xiong says:

Lord God almighty protect and guild us through and flow this prayer meeting on april 2014,also hear our prayer not to our will but according to your will,in the name of Lord Jesus we ask,amen