28 comments
  1. ebi
    ebi says:

God has taught me to be patient when dealing with people, to forgive when I find it difficult to, and to love others without an agenda.

2. Weyinmi Erikowa
    Weyinmi Erikowa says:

In 2013, God has taught me that I should believe more in Him and love Him even more, because this year He has revealed so much things to save my life from going the wrong way.

3. Xiwen Wendy
    Xiwen Wendy says:

God has taught me to accept one another no matter what races we are. He created chances for me to meet people who are very different for me, and wanted me to work with them. He knows what is the best for me.

4. daniela
    daniela says:

I have learnt that as a christian,God has a plan for you and when you deviate from it, it ultimately doesn’t turn out good.am confident that God is able to transform this horrendous mess I ve made to benefit me.trusting in him now.

5. min xiong
    min xiong says:

to worship the Lord once in a week,
    Introduction
    Exodus tells of God fulfilling his promise to Abraham by multiplying Abraham’s descendants into a great nation, delivering them from slavery in Egypt, leading them to the Promised Land, and then binding them to himself with a covenant at Mount Sinai. Moses, under the direct command of God and as leader of Israel, received the Ten Commandments from God, along with other laws governing Israel’s life and worship. He also led the nation in the building of the tabernacle, a place where God’s presence dwelled among his people and where they made sacrifices for sin. Traditionally, Jews and Christians recognize Moses as the author, writing sometime after the Exodus from Egypt.

6. Renny Acheampong
    Renny Acheampong says:

Well, the year is not yet over. However, I will publicly say that the Lord has been so gracious and merciful to me and has allowed me to go through some experiences that He used to teach me so much.

Of the many lessons I have learned in 2013, the one that is most pressing on my heart is this:

God has taught me not to put my trust in man or myself. God has taught me to simply trust Him and obey Him. And once I do that, I always see His power at work in my life.

Jeremiah 17:5-8
    New King James Version (NKJV)

5 Thus says the Lord:
    “Cursed is the man who trusts in man
    And makes flesh his strength,
    Whose heart departs from the Lord.

I LOVE YOU JESUS!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

7. jay
    jay says:

He thought me that He can be trusted, He knows best and He cares. I don’t have to worry about the unknown or be anxious about tomorrow, or even fret about injustice.
    Ecclesiastes 3:11
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

8. Ian
    Ian says:

One lesson that God has taught me this year would be to trust Him with confidence. ‘Trust’ in itself is a big word. Many times we use the word ‘Trust’ when referring to our attitude and approach towards God without fully understanding what the implications are. Through the events of this year in my life, both big and small, God has shown me how BIG and in control he is. I would say that in many ways, I have been humbled as I watch the Lord reveal His own will and ways in my life.